After the Compliance Date: Revised Common Rule FAQs
Thursday, February 28th
Presentation: 1:00-2:00pm ET
Q&A: 2:00-2:15pm ET
It’s finally here! The compliance date for most revised Common Rule requirements was January 21, and research professionals have been working hard to understand and implement these regulatory changes. Now that the dust has settled a bit, questions remain about applying certain aspects of the revised Common Rule—some may be addressed by existing or forthcoming agency guidance; some may be resolved through repeated application of the new regulations; and some may just need further discussion. In this webinar, Michele Russell-Einhorn, JD, Chief Compliance Officer and Institutional Official at Advarra, and Judith Carrithers, JD, Director of Regulatory Affairs at Advarra, will discuss frequently asked questions and common issues in implementing the revised Common Rule.
What elements of the revised Common Rule are still not clear? What has been the most difficult part of implementing the changes? Let us know in this survey, and we’ll use your responses to inform the webinar content. The webinar will also include extra time for an extended Q&A discussion of attendees’ top questions.
Following this free webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss what is relatively straightforward in applying the revised Common Rule changes
- Better understand common challenges in implementing the revised regulations
- Review some potential solutions to these common challenges, based on how others have approached/resolved them
Who Should Attend
- IRB administrators and members
- Investigators and research staff
- Research administrators
- Clinical research managers and directors
- Project managers
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Others involved in the planning and management of clinical research involving human participants
Certificates of attendance are available for this event. The presentation may qualify for continuing education credits; check with your certifying organization(s) for more information.
This webinar has been cancelled. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information, please read our blog After the Compliance Date: Revised Common Rule FAQs (Or: Why We Cancelled Our February Webinar).